Caring for your Andy Polish Pottery
Follow these simple caring tips and enjoy your beautifully durable Andy Polish Pottery for years to come!
- After removing pottery from the refrigerator, bring to room temperature before placing in a conventional or microwave oven.
- Do not place stoneware on direct heat, i.e. on the stove-top, in the broiler, or under a microwave browning element.
- After washing, make sure the pottery is totally dry before placing in the oven or microwave as any moisture left in the pottery will cause cracking.
- Do not place hot dishes on a wet surface or handle with a wet cloth. The hot dish may break when touching the colder water.
- Our pottery is refrigerator, freezer, oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe.
- A protective lead-free glaze makes the pottery chip resistant and easy to clean.
- Durability and ease of cleaning make Andy Polish Pottery perfect for everyday use.